



Because we are still in a hotel, we walked to the mall for a meal where all the local restaurants are located. We strolled along sidewalks, crossed a small street, walked underneath the highway, and then reached the Glorietta mall. Once at the mall, we closed our eyes, spun around, and hopped to the closest place to eat. Well…ok… not really.:-) Actually, we simply chose to eat at Dusit Thani (Sounds like “Do sit on knee”) because we love Thai food.
3 comments:
Looks like y'all are having fun! I miss you guys! *Hugs*
Wow,sounds like you all are having a blast. I know that the rest of my family is going to miss you all when they are teaching at the Dallas CI next week. However we are glad you all are doing the Lords will and having so much fun in the process. I wont be at the CI because I will still be working at ALERT. I guess I will kind of be in your neck of the woods in Sept. Have a great time.
We're so excited about keeping up with your adventures! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment