Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to my dear M&M's


              Who's who?? (That's for you to figure out=) hehe)
Meagan and Melissa are now 21! They had a few Filipino friends over to help celebrate the day.  I am so blessed to have such great sisters=) They're truly the best! Happy Birthday my dear M&M's! 

6 comments:

Megan said...

Happy birthday Meagan and Melissa!! I hope the next year will be filled with blessings!

Love,
Megan

Daniel and Rachel said...

Happy birthday to two LOVELY young ladies!!!! :) I love you both...have a wonderful day!! Okay, I'm going to guess (it's hard in pix!); Melissa's on the right, and Meagan's on the left. Right?? :)

Daniel and Rachel said...

Whoops, I just looked at this again, and I switched what I meant to write!!! I MEANT to guess that Melissa was on the LEFT, and Meagan on the RIGHT...

Feeny Family said...

Yeah! You got it right! Melissa is on the left and Meagan is on the right....
-Sarah-

Feeny Family said...

Haha! Oh wow! I didn't know you put this blog post up, Sarah!:-)

Thank you so very much for the birthday wishes, Megan and Rachel!!! Y'all are so sweet.:-)

~Meagan

Anonymous said...

such a sweet picture! We love it;)
Herter-Girls