Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm a Graduate of 2008!

Hey there! I know this is kind of late, but I thought you would still enjoy seeing some pictures from my graduation that was on May 17th. Thanks to my family that planned and did all the preparations! Dad planned a small ceremony then games and food (of course!) followed afterward. :-) I was quite surprised to find out that everyone I had invited actually came!

I primarily extended invitations to my Sunday school class and their families. Some of them were curious to see what a home school graduation was going to be like. (We weren’t even really sure what it was going to be like ourselves!) At first we planned to have the graduation party outside in our neighborhood clubhouse. Yet, unfortunately, we had to slightly change our plans that morning because a typhoon came through, which meant the outside party at the clubhouse wasn’t going to work. So we ended up hosting the celebration at our house:-)

Enjoy looking at the all pictures... (Thanks to Meagan:-)

Aren't the balloon decorations cute?

I had lots of fun putting together my picture board:-)



I think that's the graduate...

I LOVE that picture of Mom and Dad!!! I think I'm squinting or something.

Dearest kapatid (sister)

Other...dearest... kapatid (No, I don't have favorites)

The diploma was so pretty, it's too bad those things just get packed away:-(

Go Jen!! She was a lucky person who rolled a six and could savor a piece of chocolate at the sight of the teams drooling mouths.

Moving one peanut at a time is harder than it looks!

Look at those smiling faces... they were the winning team!

The food was conveniently catered by our neighbor. "MMMM".... Do you smell it?

I was so surprised when Tita Jose brought a homemade chocolate cake. (Those are the best... ahaha...delicious)
...but I still can't figure out how it arrived in perfect shape. She came with her family in a partially covered motorcycle in the pouring rain, riding the bumpy roads of Angeles. Now that's what I call talent!

Agnes, Imke, and Marlis are so sweet! (And my sisters too of course! hahah)

The whole group!

That day I was thinking and thanking God for everyone who had taken the time to invest in my life. Especially Mom and Dad.
I truly don't deserve all the blessings.

Ok, I think I'll sign off here,
Sarah Rosalee "_"

Psalms 100:3 "Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is He that hath made us, and not we ourselves;"

4 comments:

Camille said...

Hey there Sarah,
This is Camille, a friend of your "dearest" sisters... =)
Congratz on graduating Darling! I know, um...kind'of personally right now, that graduating while you are in a foreign Country and finishing up all that school can be kind of hard. Ji-O (which, in Taiwan, means something like, "you go girl!!")!
Love you all lots!!
~Camille
Ps. 91

Megan said...

Sarah Congratulations! I love the pictures. It looks like you had a very fun celebration. The decorations were beautiful and your picture board is so cute!
My mom wanted me to add that she loves your house...it looks like a mansion! :)

Congrats again my friend!
Love,
Megan

Carol Fuqua said...

Congratulations on your graduation Sarah! You have accomplished much, and the Lord is to be praised for His goodness to you. You look so lovely in the pictures (not to mention grown up!)
Love to you and to your family,
Carol Fuqua

Anonymous said...

dear Sarah!!
Congratulations on your graduation!! Me too, I finished school this year so I can imagine very good your special situation now... I'm looking forward to see you all in summertime!!
Great pictures!
Wiebke